Rainbow Childcare is run by the school providing before and after school provision to support working parents of children from reception to year 6.
Breakfast Club opens at 8:00am to provide breakfast, care and play activities before school opens. Staff support the children into the school at 8.30am ensuring a smooth transition and good links with the class teachers.
Rainbow Childcare also runs at the end of the day when children are collected from within the school ensuring information from teachers is received prior to taking the children into the specially set up activity room within the school. Play activities both inside and outside are planned around different themes across the year.
There is a maximum of 16 places available at each after school session and bookings are made via ParentPay. Childcare Vouchers are also accepted.
If your child signs up for an after school ‘club’ and then attends Rainbow After School Provision, you will only be charged for Rainbow, not the club as well.
Rainbow Breakfast Club
- 8:00am – 8:30am - £1.00 per child.
- Free to children who received Free School Meals
- All children attending breakfast club will receive cereal and toast along with water, squash or milk
- Breakfast activities will include games, craft and construction activities
- Children will be led to their classes at 8.30am to prepare for lessons
- Children in our reception class will be escorted to the classroom by a play leader at 8.30am when school starts
Rainbow After School Provision
- 3.15pm – 4.15pm (Monday to Friday) - £3.00 per child
- 3.15pm – 5.00pm (Monday to Friday) - £6.00 per child
- 3.15pm to 5.45pm (Tuesday and Thursday only) - £9.00 per child
Rainbow Child Care offers a range of fun filled activities for your child, these include: games, painting, colouring, model making, singing, dancing, time with toys and much more. We offer a safe, happy environment with two members of qualified staff.
- All children attending Rainbow After School Provision will receive a light meal and drink
- Reception children will be handed over from their class at the end of the school day to a play leader and taken to Rainbow Childcare
- Years 1-6 will meet at a designated spot within the school where a play leader will be waiting to register them
If your child dislikes what we have to offer on the menu, please feel free to send them with their own snack.
If you would like more information on Rainbow Childcare, please call 07856606748 or speak with Mrs Johnson in main school office.
- Bookings must be made in advance through Parent Pay at which time you will be agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out in our Rainbow Childcare document.