Uniform and Dress Code
A distinctive dress code helps to develop in the children a pride in their school, and in what they do day to day in school. Parents support the wearing of a uniform in school and this is much appreciated by the staff in school.
Through our Uniform and Dress Code we aim to:
Encourage taking pride in our school
Enable pupils to be comfortable, safe and secure
Encourage a sense of identity and belonging
Protect pupils from social pressures to dress in a particular way
Ensure children from different social, religious and ethnic groups feel respected and welcome
Don't forget! My Clothing Limited donate 5% cash back on sales of school uniform for our school. This means we could generate 1000's of pounds in revenue just by selecting our school through their website when purchasing online! Please click here to view their website.
To view our Uniform and Dress Code, please click here
Uniform and Dress Code
Uniform options for all children
- Burgundy or white polo shirt
- Burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan with or without the school logo
- charcoal grey skirt, pinafore dress or cullottes
- Red and white dress suitable for Summer wear
- Charcoal grey or black smart shorts or long trousers suitable for winter or summer
- Black socks or tights
- Black flat school shoes that can be secured with either velcro, buckles or laces
Optional additional items
- School or other suitable cap for the Summer
- Year 3,4,5 & 6 can wear a white shirt & tie
- School ties are available to purchase only from the school office priced between £2.75 and £4.50, payment should be made on Parent Pay.
Book bag & rucksacks
- A book bag and ruck sack is also available from myclothing.com. This is useful for carrying reading books and homework.
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black plimsolls or trainers
- A dark coloured tracksuit for cold weather
- Drawstring P.E. bag
Forest School Kit
- Old tracksuit bottoms
- Old sweatshirt and coat/fleece
- Wellington boots
- Suitable drawstring bag
Please note that jeans, leggings, tracksuits and trainers are not to be worn as uniform and footwear should be black flat shoes. Coloured trainers are not permitted as it is not in keeping with the smart appearance of a school uniform. High heels and platform shoes are not allowed for safety reasons.
The only items of jewellery allowed are stud earrings and a wrist watch.
No make-up or nail polish should be worn and for safety reasons, false,/acrylic nails/nail extensions should not be worn. Long hair should be tied back for safety reasons and there should be no tram lines or inappropriate colours or hair styles.
A copy of the full Uniform and Dress Code can be viewed here
Unbranded uniform can be purchased from high street retailers and pre-loved uniform can be bought through the Parent, Teacher and Friends Association (PTFA) throughout the year at a very low cost. All uniform bearing the school logo can be purchased from myclothing.com