At St. Bartholomew’s we are a cashless school and use a system called Parent Pay for all payments. This is an online payment system allowing parents to pay for dinners, school trips, after school clubs and wraparound care quickly and easily. Parents are able to view their balance on line at the touch of a button.
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for school meals and other items such as trips and clubs
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- You will never need miss a payment, or have insufficient credit, with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use